May 30th Friday 2008
My Nephew receives his Mission call to Raleigh North Carolina Spanish Speaking! We are so excited for him, and am glad I was there that afternoon! May 30th..was a crazy busy day!
Here we are at the boys FAVORITE place! Thank goodness for Passes!
Victoria's Preschool graduation...what a hoot! She even got to wear a cap and gown! May 29th Friday ...She looked so cute and we were so excited!
My sister Colleen's birthday Lunch! Friday May 30th....again so glad I could be there!
Welcome little Henry Tyler! born friday May 30th. We are calling him Tyler and he is so beautiful. Henry is a Hunt family name and he is the 5 generation of Henry's! What a neat tradition!
Here is David's Birthday Celebration May 26th!! Happy Birthday Little brother! ( Tyler's daddy) David is so excited to have a son...he is such a great dad and he was so cute with him! I love it!
Cousins playing with Legos having a great time!
Welcome HOME Elder Denny! Wed May 28th at the Airport..with his mom (my sis), brother and sister...we are so happy you are home! We love you!
Beach Boys! You can tell they love the ocean!~ They were born in Cali ya know! ;) They never wanted to get out of the water...boogie boardin' fun!
May 22nd, Leanna's baby shower...was a great night! We had a great time and it was an awesome shower I might add! :) heehee
Here is when Blake was happy...for a while..:) with Cousin Patrick! He could always make Blake smile...THANK goodness!
Blake says...."I don't feel good...just hold me Mommy! " this was Blake for about the first half of our trip. Thank goodness the antibiotics worked and help his ear infection go away. It was a rough first little while! He still looks pretty cute in his monkey jammies though!
4 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun. I don't know how you stay away so long!! I love coming home!
I missed you, but it looks like you were needed there too! Glad you are back home for a little while and loved all the pictures!
Awesome...looks like a good time was had by all.
Oh man you weren't kidding about being busy!! So cool that you got to be there for so much!!
Post a Comment