It looks like you had a blast! There is just something so neat about being a kid again and seeing your own kids having fun too. We would love to go with you on your next trip there!
Super CUTE!!! I love the beach pictures the best! Especially the 3 boys together! I'd like to know how you got pics with so many Disney characters? We stood in line for pictures with Pooh forever!!
3 comments:
It looks like you had a blast! There is just something so neat about being a kid again and seeing your own kids having fun too. We would love to go with you on your next trip there!
Glad you guys had fun. Looks and sounds like you guys took it all in and I love the photos of Blake at the ocean!
Super CUTE!!! I love the beach pictures the best! Especially the 3 boys together! I'd like to know how you got pics with so many Disney characters? We stood in line for pictures with Pooh forever!!
Post a Comment