Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hilarious!

Blake was in my tupperware cupboard and couldn't figure out how to get this light blue bowl OFF his head, while still olding the dark blue one! Hilarious! Don't you just hate those days? Trying to juggle too many things I guess! What a lesson he taught me! Funny! I can't but help laugh at this cute red head!

"Uh Mom? How do I get this bowl off my head?" says Blake...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Blake! He does look overwhelmed! What a good reminder that if we take things 1 step at a time, we can get the things done we want to! What a cute kid to model this for us! :)

Brigit said...

What a cute pic! I love that story. There are a lot of times that I wish I could just scream!!

alison said...

oh no!! attack of the tupperware!! he's so funny--and that picture will have to be shared many times over the years.

grapeape said...

so, so funny! poor little guy! :)

Tirsa said...

That is soooo funny and heartbreakingly cute.

Nilsson News said...

oh my GOSH!!! this pic is so funny!!!!!! i am still laughing as i try to type this comment. ha ha ha ha ha .i used to work at the tupperware headqurters...you should see if they want this photo!!! it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. i can't stop laughing