Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Pics

We got our pictures taken in November and here are the ones we chose! It was a great day in the fall and we had a great time! Thanks again Becky! I love how you captured the boys again...you are awesome!

13 comments:

julie said...

Love those pictures!!! What a cute family you have!!!!

Jolayne said...

All I can say is Wow! Those are fantastic.

Trent said...

Seriously! That is an amazing pict of your family. I love that you're all 'on top of the world' together!

I have to admit, though, that I would love *any* pictures of you guys.

B

grapeape said...

what great photos! what a handsome bunch you have there...! and you look amazing, Liz! tell me your secrets to staying thin!! :) i need help...didn't you do Weight Watchers once upon a time??

Kris said...

Cute pics! I love the one on the top of your blog.

KrisJ said...

Looks like it was a fun shoot!

Unknown said...

They are ALL good Liz! You have a beautiful family. :)

Gretchen said...

What great pictures! And the one that you said is your fav, is mine too! It is soooooo good! Liz you're looking really good. Whatever you are doing it is working on ya chica! Way to go. Such a fun and cute fam! Miss ya guys!

Brigit said...

Those are wonderful!! I love them all. You really need to have a few more of those cute boys!!!

Eldrberry Grove said...

What great pictures!! You guys look awesome! :) Miss ya!

The Toy Guru said...

LOVE those pics!!! Especially the 3 boys with their bare feet sitting on the bridge. You have such an attractive family!!!

Jenny said...

Love the pics! You family is so good looking! I love the ones in the leaves and the boys sitting by the pond.

Nilsson News said...

i know u posted this in january so it has been THAT long since i checked ANYONE"S blog....these pics made me CRY,,,they are so stinking adorable!!!!!!!!