"Mommy! Mommy! Our trampoline is missing!" Matthew said.
"What?!!!" said Mom
"Yep! It is not in our backyard! It is down the bike path...at our neighbors!" Nathan replied.
To our sad dismay, the trampoline flew over our fence, took out our neighbors top railing, and landed on top of another tramp. two doors down. We are so lucky it didn't take out anyones house or damage anything more than that! The boys are so sad they can't jump on it, because it was destroyed. But what a pain to take it down and get it back to our yard in so many pieces. Our neighbors across the street weren't lucky either. Theirs was destroyed as well. Who would have thought that there could be FLYING TRAMPOLINES!!!???
6 comments:
oh my! my boys would be so sad too, and with the winds that blow at our house, i wouldn't be too surprised if it happened. ...you have to admit, it's a tad bit humorous...! :)
All of my kids will be sad too! They loved jumping on that! What do you have to do, cement it to the ground for it not to blow away? How strange. Glad no one was hurt.
So, I found the website of our trampoline manufacturer and learned that I can buy replacement poles individually. I think I'll be able to get mine back and jumping for $100 I HOPE!!
We had that happen once. Our neighbor called to ask us if we would like her to tie our trampoline to their playset. It had blown over the five foot fence and landed right side up in their backyard. It is now staked down quite securely. Crazy. It didn't touch the fence or anything.
Holy cow! I bet that was a sight to behold! Cool pictures!
Oh Yucky!!! Sorry to hear that!
Post a Comment