This past weekend the boys and I got to accompany Scott to one of his seminars. It was in Tucson AZ and we had a great time. The best part was not only being with Scott, but getting to see my parents, aunt and cousin..who drove 6 hours to see us. Good thing the desert wasn't too hot! Haha. We had a great visit and it was so wonderful to see my mom and dad again. It had been almost 7 mos since they had seen the boys. My aunt brought all sorts of great presents for the boys..like always she spoiled them. It was fun to spend time with my cousin Annette...we laughed and had a great time. The weather was so warm...compared to here..although we did miss the warming up days of 50. It was a comfortable 79-80 in Tucson and had a great time in the pool. We went to In-n-out BURGER of course...:), a Childrens Museum and then the PIMA Air and Space Museum. The boys and my dad absolutely LOVED that. Although I might add that after about 20 planes, I was wondering how much they all looked the same. The tour guide must have been in the armed forces during one of the world wars...but he knew EVERTHING there was about airplanes. The boys really did love it! We saw over 150 planes in one hour ...on a tram.
Here are some pics from our trip....

Watching a movie!!

Looking at Planes at the PIMA air and space museum

On the tram ride

WOW! That is a tall cactus!!

Nathan in the pool

Matthew lovin the pool time

We love Grandma H

"Cheese" on my cheeseburger! :)

At the childrens museum

Cousins!

The whole gang

What are these sharp things? OUCH!

Our Favorite hamburger place
6 comments:
Looks like you had a FUN filled weekend!!!
I'm Jealous I want to go to AZ I miss it soooo much!
Fun times! Love In and Out Burger too! Blake looks so cute in his hat! All the pictures are making me want to go somewhere sunny and go swimming too!
I'm jealous you and Annette got to be together! How fun! Glad you got to go with Scott. I don't think the guys how hard it is when they get to go away- even if it is for work! And it is great you got to see your parents! Luv ya!
hey, that's my sis there with you! :) i can tell you for a fact that Peter is jealous; he'd be in AZ right now in a heartbeat if he could. i wouldn't mind a break from the inversion and the snow. but i'd rather have this snow over the horribly hot summers down there!! i do miss things about AZ though. like In-n-Out, for example! :)
That is great that your family was able to come out to Tucson to meet you. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment