Thanks to Scott I was able to go pretty much all weekend without too much Mommy responsibilities. Thank you honey! I love you!
So, to start off the weekend Colleen and Marissa flew out on thurs. We had buffalo burgers for dinner and stayed up late to catch up and talk and laugh! Friday morning we woke up and went down to the Merchandise Mart with my MIL Margo. Let's just say the sisters were in pretty much Jewelry Heaven!
We stayed at the Mart all day long shopping and having a great time. We then went to dinner at the Cheesecake factory Downtown Denver before going to Time Out for Women.
There was so much to see at the Mart!
Happy Birthday to You!!
Time Out was great and it was so awesome to share it with my sisters. We laughed and of course cried..as we enjoyed the time together. Saturday we went to Matthew's basketball game, which was so fun! He even scored a basket. Then we went to a movie.."Confessions of a Shopaholic"..too funny and had a great evening with Scott at dinner and Heritage Music Hall. It was a busy weekend but so much fun! The best part was just spending time with my sisters. I miss them already and can't wait for another sisters weekend...St. George, Colleen right? :)
Thanks for a fabulous time girls!!! Lots of memories!
Cuddle time with Blakers!
3 comments:
You are lucky to have such great sisters! I know you enjoyed your weekend so much. Great jewelry pictures! How fun!
That was fun meeting your sisters at TOFW. I hope you guys enjoyed the night.
I'm so glad that you got to have such a great time with your sisters. Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time.
Post a Comment