Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day Blake! I am glad you like your Mickey toy! I also see that you recieved a Fisher Price puppy. Tell mommy that there is an OFF button in the back under the velcro! :) You are so big now and I love you little buddy!
6 comments:
Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day Blake! I am glad you like your Mickey toy! I also see that you recieved a Fisher Price puppy. Tell mommy that there is an OFF button in the back under the velcro! :) You are so big now and I love you little buddy!
Thanks for that info Ang! His lovely Aunt Gigi gave him that..and it really talks too much!
Impressive cake. Did you make it Elizabeth? Happy Birthday Blake!!
I can't believe he's 2!! Looks like he had fun (and the cake looks good too).
Happy Birthday Blake!! It looks like you had a fun day.
The Mickey cake looks fabulous!! You did a great job. How much time did you spend decorating it?
Post a Comment