

Wow! I can't believe our sweet little baby Blake is already 2 years old! It has been a quick two years for us. I still remember two years ago around 11am, being in Target with my mom and sister, getting some things ready for your birth. When...WHAM! My water broke and you decided you were coming on the 26th...not the 27th..when I was already scheduled for the c-section. You came into this world pretty much on your own schedule and have made us the happiest family ever. You are such a happy little boy and growing up so fast!
We so love having you in our family Blake!
Here are some things that I love about our Sweet Blake:
I love your kisses every morning when you wake up!
I love the bond you have with your brothers.
I love your cute dimples and your beautiful red hair.
I love your laughs and your giggles.
I treasure our "book" time and rock time each day before bed and naps.
I love to see you run to Daddy and always give him a big squeeze and kiss when he gets home each night!
You are the sunshine in our family and we love you so much!!
You are the sunshine in our family and we love you so much!!
3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday Blake! Wow, you are such a big boy! Hope you had a fun day.
Love, The Reasbeck's
He is a little sunshine that is for sure! He makes me happy whenever I see him too! He just has that way about him. :)
Two years have gone by fast!!
Post a Comment