Tuesday, February 17, 2009
So it Continues!
Well, my posts seem to have have a pattern lately! Yep...the plague continues. After taking care of the boys all week, I woke up Sat. with a fever and the sore throat! I think I just wanted to cry. So, I have been sick with this blasted FLU since last saturday and have run a fever since then. Today I feel a little better, but still have a fever. Blake woke up today with a fever...and truly I did cry. I just have to know...seriously what did I do to have this happen to our family???? So just a little run down on my sanity(or insanity!)....I have been stuck in this house since February 7th, with someone sick with the flu. I am praying that we are at the tale end of this!!! Does anyone know of a company that can fumigate our house???? I have tried and obviously it isn't working!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Liz, I am so sorry to hear that you are still dealing with that garbage. So, it is a resperatory flu, I thought it was the stomach flu and I couldn't believe you were all sick that long with the stomach flu. Now that would be terrible! Unfortunately I don't have any great advice. Goood luck, I was glad to see a post from you though. Love ya.
UGH...sorry to hear!! I hear it's a doozy of a bug... Hope y'all are feeling better today!
Post a Comment