Thursday, February 12, 2009
Plague of February!
Ok, seriously! What have I done to deserve this terrific plague???? Both boys ...older ones are so very sick. The flu virus is NOT leaving my house...!!!!! I have sprayed Lysol, cleaned with bleach...and washed every blanket, sheet and clothes they have touched! We can't seem to get rid of this nasty flu virus! Blake, Scott, and I have remained healthy so far but this is truly ridiculous!! I am not happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like you're having your share of ups and downs. Hope the boys are feeling better soon. And congrats to Scott on passing his tests! Miss you guys!!
So sorry dear friend!! I was glad to see Matthew back at school on Friday. Let's just cross our fingers that now that they've had it once they are immune for the rest of the season...and Blakers never gets it!!
I understand your frustration! It is hard when you are needed all the time and can't take a breather. Hope they feel better soon and this 3 day weekend will be good fro everyone. Love ya!
I can't believe how bad this flu stuff is going around. And it seems to be all over the country. It seems everyone I know, no matter where they live, have all had it. Yuk! So sorry. Hang in there. Hopefully on the mend now. Love ya.
ok, so maybe you haven't been dealing so pleasantly with the sick boys... ha, ha! :) you probably don't feel like hearing me joke about it... :) well, that just SUCKS. sorry to hear. the flu is so MISERABLE. hopefully you three will stay healthy! and here's to hoping that we don't get it...! :)
Post a Comment