Monday, March 30, 2009

Trains for Blakers







Blake is really loving trains now...so I wanted to post some cute pics of him with his train table. The table was Matthews and we just brought it up from the basement last week. Blake is in "choo-choo" heaven I think! He loves to play in his room all by himself with his "new-to-him" train set! :) Don't you just love handmedowns? :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Some of the best toys that my kids have are ones that I have found in the basement that had been forgotten about! Looks like Blake has found a new love and like he is having alot of fun!

Gretchen said...

Blake is getting too big too fast! Wow. Liz your baby is keeping himself occupied! That is a momentous occasion! Congrats.

alexismdyer said...

oh he is so cute! i just wanna squeeze him!

grapeape said...

yay for trains! they were SUCH a hit with my boys, and even A wants to play with them every now & then! we were never fortunate enough to have a train table, however...

Haley L said...

2-year-olds aren't supposed to be that photogenic. I love that middle shot of him just being a happy kid.