Friday, April 24, 2009

April Activities Catch up!

So, I have very bad at blogging this month and I apologize! However it isn't because I have been a huge slacker..(well kinda). We have had awesome family visitors from the 6th of April to the 22nd! How is it that we have feast or famine with family visitors? :) Anyway, I will attempt to post the fun and fantastic activities this past month with a slide show...that way you won't be too bored!

April is always a busy month with 3 birthdays in our family, and this year...Easter..and a baptism! So we had Matthew's 8 birthday, Easter, Scott's bday and Grandpa Lowry's bday all within a week of each other and then Matthew's baptism! We were fortunate to have my sister and her 3 daughters come out for their spring break the week before. We just loved that! So much fun!
Here are the highlights of April so far!

3 comments:

Eldrberry Grove said...

Looks like it was a fun filled month! :)

Unknown said...

Yea... kind of missed hanging with you during the month of April! You were a busy girl! Glad you could have your family around to enjoy for a little while. :) You are so blessed.

Gretchen said...

Sounds like you had a great April! How fun to have so much family there. Was the flying over that big fan fun? Looks like it would be.