Matthew Henry Lowry was baptized on April 18th. It was such a great day for our family. My parents and aunt came out for Easter(Matthew's 8th bday)and to be here for his baptism. I am so grateful that they came for Matthew's special day! We had many friends and family there that I was kinda an emotional wreck...must get it from the Hunt side. :) I just still can't believe how fast he has grown up. He is such a blessing in our family and always makes me laugh! We are so proud of your choice to be baptized Matthew! We love you!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Matthew's Baptism
Matthew Henry Lowry was baptized on April 18th. It was such a great day for our family. My parents and aunt came out for Easter(Matthew's 8th bday)and to be here for his baptism. I am so grateful that they came for Matthew's special day! We had many friends and family there that I was kinda an emotional wreck...must get it from the Hunt side. :) I just still can't believe how fast he has grown up. He is such a blessing in our family and always makes me laugh! We are so proud of your choice to be baptized Matthew! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Matthew! Wow I can't believe you have two now that have been baptized! So, glad that your parents could be there for you and Carolyn. And I love your hair! Letting it grow out huh? Cute!
Congrats to Matthew! My son is being baptized this weekend. I can't believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment