Monday, April 27, 2009

Mr. Wonka visits Us





What do you get when an 8 year old wins a golden ticket from Mr. Willy Wonka himself? Well, I will tell you that it is a LOT of CANDY and CHOCOLATE mixed in with 12 crazy kids.
Kids trying to blow bubbles like Violet Beauregard...


Mr. Wonka gone wild with the Pixie Sticks!



I think this is definately too much Chocolate...

After the sandy candy and tons of SUGAR...:) we went outside in the chill of day(love that weather change) and had a balloon race, fizzy lifting Burping Contest, and Fruit Rollup Relay! There were so many winners of the burping contest! Very loud boys! It was the ONLY time that I allowed burping at my table! :)
The Augustus Gloop chocolate fountain was a huge hit and we all had a great time.


Mr. Wonka might visit again in June for the next birthday if we are very nice to him!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a crazy party, but lots of fun too! Scott was an awesome Willy Wonka!! I have a ton of pictures from that day that you are going to love!

Gretchen said...

What a great party! You guys are too creative! Fantastic! I'm sure every boy that went to that party is going to talk about it for days. Scott, what a good sport you are!

shelly said...

What a blast! That is a very cool idea. :D

KrisJ said...

Im thinking Scoot enjoys dressing up! Wish I couldve seen it in person.

alexismdyer said...

shouldn't it be Dr. Wonka DDS? thats where he gets the business!

alexismdyer said...

PS this party looks RAD-good work guys.. scott you're awesome.