The first one he didn't take either...but the rest I give Matthew credit! heehee
Monday, April 27, 2009
Field Trip with Matthew!
Last thursday Blake and I got to go with Matthew's 2nd grade class on their field trip! It was a great day! So warm and sunny....and hot! But we had a great time. The Botanical Gardens are so beautiful and the flowers were just starting to bloom. Matthew had my camera to use, so here are some pics that he took...Through the eyes of a 2nd grader..:)
The first one he didn't take either...but the rest I give Matthew credit! heehee






OK I took this last one..:) He is quite the art photographer...HAHAHA
The first one he didn't take either...but the rest I give Matthew credit! heehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Tell Matthew he did a great job with taking the pics. I like the statue shot...funny!
Uh yes...I didn't know WHAT he was taking until afterwards. But if I would have had the camera, I would have taken a picture of all the 2nd graders taking the same shot...too funny
He does have a good eye. Misha's favorite part of the day was lunch.
Too funny! Ya and your right we would have all taken the same shot too! Not bad. What a nice mommy to let him use the camera!
Post a Comment