Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Mom!

Just a shout out to my sweet dear Mother. Happy Birthday! We love and Miss you!!


Gentle words I hear you say.

Your kind hands help me each day.

You're my mother kind and true;

Dearest Mother I love you.

I so wish I could be with you today to celebrate your special day. I am so thankful for you and for your unconditional love for each of us! Thanks for being my mom!


3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Wilma!! Hope you have a fabulous day! (If you see this!)

Haley L said...

What a great picture of you two. Have a wonderful weekend away! So jealous.

Unknown said...

That is a cute picture of you guys! Your mom is such a sweet lady and I hope her birthday was great too! Have a wonderful trip! Miss you already!