Blake is turning 3 today and we just can't believe it! Scott has to work, so we are going to celebrate it tomorrow with cake and ice cream. Blake has been asking if it is almost his birthday for a whole month! Don't know how he figured that out...but he did! He is such a smart cookie. He love cars, trucks and trains like most boys! But especially his older brothers toys. He always runs up to their room right after they leave for school so he can find their toys to get into. :) I can't believe how much he has grown. He talks ALL the TIME now...non stop! I thought that was only girls that were "chatty Patty's!" hahaha
He is such a joy in our lives and we love this little red head!
Yesterday he figured out how to climb out of his crib, so now now our days are over!
When I asked him this morning,
"Blake did you get out of your crib?"
He replied, " Yes!"
I said..."uh How?"
His answer was plain and simple..." Myself!"
Yep that is all we hear lately...Myself! Myself! Do it Myself!!!
We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow with cake and ice cream and he already told me he wanted a "race car Cake!" So that is my job today...to create a race car cake! I am glad he doesn't have high expectations! hahah!
5 comments:
Blake sure does look grown up! I can hardly believe how fast time has gone by! I love that he is a chatty patty... Could he have gotten that from Evan? Hope his birthday is fun and I am sure his cake will be fabulous!
Happy birthday Blake!! Where does the time go- I can hardly believe that he is old enough to be 3!! Good luck on the cake- I am store buying cake mom. :)
Glad you guys had a fun day! Happy Birthday Blake!
Your cake turned out so cute. 3 always seems like such a big birthday--total toddler and no more baby. :( I guess that has it's positives, though!!
Happy Birthday Blake! Liz can't wait to see pics of the cake!
Post a Comment