Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pinewood Preview

This year Scott got to help make 2 pinewood derby cars..Let's just say that was really busy! Thank goodness it was the last year for making 2 at once!
The boys really had a blast working with their dad,
and did most everything themselves.
Scott helped with the taping of the cars but the boys
spray painted them. I made sure that Blake was
totally out of the way for that part!
The back of the cars...I wonder whose is whose??

Hmmm let's just see what happens on sat!! The race is on at 10:30am!!!

It could be close!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are pretty fancy! It is always a fun project to do and the boys get to bond with their dad too! Don't think ours will be that "cool" :)

shelly said...

Those are some stinkin cool cars! Way to go Scott! Good luck to both of the boys!

Erica said...

Looks like fun!! I know Jamey is super excited to have a son old enough next year to do the Pinewood Derby with.

Haley L said...

Good memories for your boys. I'm always glad that project doesn't involve the moms. :) Great photos of the three of them!

KrisJ said...

I saw Mathews today on the way to school.. you guys seriously do a great job with those cars every year!