The last post was for the pinewood derby...well we had a great time, and the boys cars finished their races. Scott's parents came up and we had a good time. Next came spring break...that was so much fun! Very relaxing this year. We didn't go anywhere...out of state that is.
We went to the zoo with some friends, saw a play at the Arvada Center with Grandparents and cousins, and just played with friends! It was well needed. I especially liked the sleeping in! :)
I will post some pictures from those good times!!
Pinewood Derby Finish!
Zoo trip with our friends!
2 comments:
You are so busy, that is why you don't have time to keep up on your blog! It was fun seeing all the neat things you do for your kids! Pinewood Derby, zoo, and friends! What a fun mom you are!
I'm sorry but that smile on Blake at the HD workshop- I just want to squeeze him!! What a cute little guy! Sleeping in and playing is what spring break is all about. :)
Post a Comment