Thursday, April 29, 2010

A new day

Ok, so don't get all freaked out, that I have posted now 3 posts in like 1 month already! But....I have some fun things to say..or stress about!
We went to Target today to grab some "big boy underwear" for Blake, and as soon as I got home, he was wanting to "try it on!!"
This kid cracks me up! I know we have potty trained before..like twice, but I really have forgotten about it all! Anyway Blake was super excited to try them on..Thomas ones, and I almost said no! :) In my brain I am thinking..."let's start on Monday?" but I know I can't do that...especially when he is so excited to take them out of the package and try them on!

So.....he went 2 times without me prompting him, and then we have had just one accident! I know that really isn't a big deal, but hey...it is progress!!
Just had to share my fun news for today! We shall see how the rest of the days go! I know there is NO GOING back NOW!!! My baby is growing up!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a big boy Blake! I think he will be a fast learner and things will hopefully go smooth for you both! Here's to no more diapers!!!

Haley L said...

That is no small potatoes! Twice in one day. Who knew all it would take was some cool undies? :)