Matthew had a swimming party this year and had lots of fun. It was crowded the day we went but I think all the kids had fun. I can't believe he is 9 years old, already. I think all our kids are growing up so fast. In some ways I want them to grow up fast, but others not so much. We love you Matthew!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Busy Birthdays
April is a busy month filled with tons of family birthdays!! Matthew, Scott and Grandpa L all share the month of April as their special times. So, to combine Scott's and his Dad, we went to a Rockies Game with all of his family. It was so much fun! It was a great way to celebrate a 40th and 70th birthday!
Matthew had a swimming party this year and had lots of fun. It was crowded the day we went but I think all the kids had fun. I can't believe he is 9 years old, already. I think all our kids are growing up so fast. In some ways I want them to grow up fast, but others not so much. We love you Matthew!
Birthday Boys!!!
Matthew had a swimming party this year and had lots of fun. It was crowded the day we went but I think all the kids had fun. I can't believe he is 9 years old, already. I think all our kids are growing up so fast. In some ways I want them to grow up fast, but others not so much. We love you Matthew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nothing better than a whole family in Rockies attire at Coors Field. :)
That is a great picture of your family at the Rockies game! I love your new header picture too! I just love you! :)
Post a Comment