Saturday night Scott had the once in a lifetime opportunity!! He got to throw the
1st pitch in at the Rockies game!! It was an awesome night!! Scott got a phone call from Dr. Norton at Comfort Dental, telling him that they needed someone to throw the 1st pitch at the game on Sat!!!!!! We still can't believe this could EVEN EVER HAPPEN!!! So crazy awesome!! Let's just say Scott and the boys were out in the backyard before we went to the game practicing throwing the ball around!! I don't know why he even worried as he did a fantastic job! I was shaking so hard too...trying to get the video right! The PR guy for the Rockies even took us on a "behind" tour of the stadium. We saw the Clubhouse, Press Room and the All star wall of fame!! And we even got to meet in person and shake Mr. Chris Iannetta's hand!! So totally awesome! I know I keep saying that but it truly was an AWESOME night!! I took lots of pics...but here are some of my favorites. Thanks to our friends and family who got to come with us!! What a night!! Great times and Memories for sure!
ps.. at the end is the video...excuse my scream in it...:)

Scott waiting for Billy the PR man at the Rockies to come and get him!
In the press room!!!
The wall of All Stars!!
Billy telling Scott about the "rules"....and prepping him!
lining up for the National Anthem....Billy said don't touch the grass....
Who is that foot???Touching the grass?? ummm I wonder???
Scott and his fav. fans with the ball...right before!!
Smiling at Mr. Iannetta!! After he threw the ball!! What a grin!
Perma Grin for sure!! Scott is on his Rockies Pitch of a Lifetime!
5 comments:
He did a great job, it was such a fun night!
That is so cool! You guys sure have had some fun times with the Rockies this year. :)
That is freaking AWESOME!! What an amazing thing to get to do. Congrats!!!
OOO...I want Ianetta to pat me on the back baby! Awesomeness!
How cool is that! My boys are way jealous! Good job making it to the glove!
Post a Comment