If you don't want to read all my silly details, then just skip to the pictures..:) that is the best part! :)
There were several highlights to this night! We have just recently been getting "addicted" to going to Rockies games because Scott got season tickets through work...but after friday night, I can totally say...the boys are so hooked! It surprises me to know that Nathan knows just about ALL the players names, numbers, and stats! Cracks me up! He has had some good teachers! :) heehee.
The 1st highlight was obviously just being so DANG close to the players! I couldn't tell which was more fun ...to watch the game so close, or watch the dug out! I took like a million pictures...and of course they were all for the boys! :) hee hee. (not really) Then there was the food! One of Nathan's friends told him not to eat anything before the game, because the food was awesome! Well he was right! The buffet we had before the game was so delicious..we were spoiled! then the boys could get whatever they wanted....and a waiter would bring it to us...right in our seats!! Crazy!! Being "waited on" at a Baseball game! I tell ya, that was the life!! The last highlight...for Nathan and Matthew was getting their baseball gloves signed by Ubaldo Jimenez!!!! See pic. below! He was so nice to the boys and signed their mitts. Scott told the boys afterwards, that they couldn't use those gloves again! ha! During the game, Ian Stewart actually passed a baseball over to him...it was so cool! Matthew had been trying to get his attention like the whole time during the game, and kept giving him "thumbs up" and smiling at him. I bet Stewart was just tired of that! Pretty funny!!
After a great game...sad to say they did lose to the Dodgers :( but it was exciting for sure!!
So now that I bored you of all the details...here is the good stuff....the pictures!!
See Nathan's face?? CLASSIC!!
Matthew love his ice cream sundae in a helmet!Thanks Ang for keeping Blake all that time! :)

5 comments:
What a fun family night out! Your boys are still talking about it! Those kind of nights make for some great memories. Oh, and Blake... Man he is trouble. :) It was my pleasure!
Un-REAL! I'm totally jealous. How'd you guys get to do down onto the field like that?? And Ubaldo...geesh, don't lose that mitt, you could be rich someday. That guy is having an amazing year...
WAY COOL!!!
Words cannot express my excitement for you (OK and my jealousy, too). That glove really might be worth something someday--get it on a shelf!! Getting texts from you all night was fun, tho. Almost felt like I was there. So glad I've converted you into a REAL fan vs. a wanna be. :)
Looks like fun. Isaac loved his ice cream in the helmet there too. Sad though his Grandpa bought him one and on the way back to his seat he tripped and dropped it. We had to go back and get him another one.
Post a Comment