Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just a lil' SnapHappy!!

We decided this summer that we wanted to do summer pictures! We have done fall, spring, and winter but never summer! So...here they are! We had an absolute Blast at this photo shoot, and we even got really silly towards the end! Thanks Kris for a super fun morning!

There of course are so many I had favorites of and had a hard time choosing, but here are some great ones..and silly ones of course! We are headed off to Cali for the rest of the summer...and I thought I had better post these awesome pics before we leave!






5 comments:

Erica said...

They are so good!! Have fun in CA!

KrisJ said...

YEAH!! I love how they turned out!!

Unknown said...

What awesome pictures! I love them all! You know it already, but you have a beautiful family!

shelly said...

Such a cute, cute family!!

Haley L said...

I would have the hardest time picking some for frames. They are all good!