Saturday, September 4, 2010

August Highlights

I am so far behind in the blog world! It has been so busy around here that I have totally neglected this silly blog. I really haven't wanted to update and play the catch up game again, because that is pretty much all I do lately. So, in efforts to be SIMPLE and try to give highlights of our FUN August month, I am just going to put some of my favorite pics on a slide show. I hope I get out of this "not-wanting to-blog" funk soon, but I can't guarantee it. :) I guess until it doesn't become one more thing for me to feel like I have to do, it will continue to be simple! I have fallen behind in so many things...scrapbooking, blogging, chores...etc...I am still mentally on vacay!!! Maybe soon I can get my act together!! or not!! Ha!

So here is August in a slideshow!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's okay to fall behind on some things. You are too busy spending time with your family, traveling together, watching other peoples kids, and serving others. You are an amazing woman! I do love seeing when you update your blog, but simple can be just right sometimes you know. I try to keep mine the same way. :) Love ya! Great pictures of course and awesome blog makeover! I really love the colors and the purple flower!

KrisJ said...

LOTS of fun stuff!!! Its ok to get behind.. its your blog right!

Haley L said...

Hard to blog when you're never home, woman! :) You really know how to pack in a ton of fun in one summer. You got some great photos in Cali!