I even have some video of the MEAN MACHINE...the one Matthew built. It is HUGE!!! and actually scared me to death. I couldn't download it for some reason! Maybe it was too big of a file!?
Here the boys are getting all the engines and ignitions ready!
The two types of engines....the big one is for the Mean machine...hmmmm scary!!
Blake loved his rocket so much, that he was afraid it wouldn't come back...he thought it would crash like one of Matthew's has done in the past. He didn't want to shoot it off...but after the first time it was successful...little Blake was hooked! He kept wanting to shoot his off every time!
Boys and their toys!
So this is later in the week...we had to wait for "NO wind" for the Mean Machine. Do to the fires burning in Boulder, we were very nervous about this one. Matthew was NOT....and he wouldn't let us ~~NOT shoot it off. I don't think we will launch this one again....you will have to see the video below! It survived and nothing was wrong...but boy were we nervous!!! Obviously we didn't shoot it towards the homes...like it looks like in this picture!! :)
1 comment:
One of the first dates I went on with Brian, we shot off rockets. (That sounds bad... hee hee...) I guess he has been into them since he was a kid. It is for sure a boy thing to want to ignite something and or blow something up! Great pics! Matthew's is huge!!!
Post a Comment