Matthew got a pair of new eyes! Despite his grumblings and not wanting to wear them at school...we are slowly making progress. I guess he is afraid that his friends will laugh or tease him, or that he doesn't look "Cool". But I beg to differ! I think he is so cute and handsome!
Here are a couple of pics...that I wanted to share while HE was deciding which ones looked the coolest!! I swear Boys can be SUPER picky too!!!!
So here was one he liked.....at first...

Then he tried these.....he didn't like them after all :)

So after like 10 more pairs... and his mommy not so patient....This was what we ended up with!! I think they look very GQ and way cute!!! Now if we could only get him to wear them more!
2 comments:
I happen to think he is so handsome!!! He has beautiful eyes and the glasses make them look even better! It takes some getting used to, but since I am a glasses geek myself, I say glasses are the bomb-diggity! :)
He looks so intelligent in them!! The styles they have now compared to when I was in elementary school are awesome. Kaiya keeps asking me if she needs them because she has seen some cute frames on friends. :)
Post a Comment