Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday Best!

So on sunday we decided I had better get some shots of the boys in their sunday best...however, this is what we ended up with! :)

The best of Brothers..that is for sure.... I did get one that wasn't the three of them being silly, but I couldn't resist sharing this one!!! Handsome Nathan...for some reason..you are looking so old!!!
Matthew and Blake standing still.....
Thanks to Matthew, standing on a chair to take this one...so we wouldn't look too funny!
Gotta love this one! All I can say is....this Blake..he is 3 1/2 !!!


3 comments:

Haley L said...

Such cute boys--they looked so handsome. Enjoy the fun colors--won't be long before your eldest is wearing a white shirt every Sunday. :)

Unknown said...

What a handsome group of boys you have been blessed with! Great pictures and what a purty mama they have too!

Gretchen said...

Chandler looked at these with me and loved the pics of Blake. Great pics of all!