This past weekend, Scott and I decided to venture out to see the Zoo lights! It was a blast..and cold too! We had a great time though! They have changed it since we were there 2 years ago...and it was so neat! They used LED lights this year..and they were so bright! The boys loved seeing all the cool effects. Blake however, was grumpy...but he was the warmest! We pulled him in our wagon for a while, then he decided running was more fun. So funny! We ended the evening at Gunther Toodys...for burgers, fries and hot chocolate!!

We didn't get very many shots, do to the fact that my fingers were freezing and it was not fun to keep pulling my gloves off!! hahaha

Saturday we met some friends at Orchards and went on a train ride!
Nathan looks so tall in this picture! He and Blake are too cute!

Blake and Daddy were having fun!

This picture is hilarious I think! The older boys were insistant on sitting in the back...caboose, and Scott and I literally got "stuck" inside! It is so funny! To think we really all fit...tightly!

We are excited for this christmas season! Although I have to admit, that I miss the SNOW! It feels more like just a "cold California" Christmas! We are hoping to see some beautiful white flakes soon!!!
1 comment:
You guys are too cute in the train car all together! Looks like you are doing lot of fun things to get ready for Christmas!
Post a Comment