Monday, August 27, 2012
A quick Visit
My niece Rachel came to visit us for like 1 1/2 days! It was a short visit, but we were THRILLED to have her with us! Blake got to spend the most time with her because the older boys were at school in the morning. They had a great time playing action heroes and jumping on the trampoline. Rachel and I got to go to Charming Charlies...since she had never heard of this store...I had to introduce her! I love the picture of her at the store...she was like..."What??!!!" We just love you Rachel! Next time I hope your visit is longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was so glad I got to meet Rachel while she was visiting! She is a sweetie like her mom! And oh so pretty too!
so so cute! next time can i come too?
Post a Comment