This summer really flew by! I can't believe how fast it went. We had a fabulous time visiting with family, having family visit us, going to baseball games 4 nights a week, and enjoying time with friends! I decided to just compile all the pictures that were my FAVORITE throughout July and August and post them. The pictures pretty much sum up our summer!
then home for a fabulous cookout and Movie Night with our best friends!
The next weekend, my brother and his wife came to visit us for the weekend. The boys just loved spending time with their cousins! We had a blast!! And we loved having the company!!
Miss you guys!!
Then the last week of July and 1st week of August my parents and Aunt drove out to visit us! We went to Estes Park for a picnic,made Lemon Meringue pie together, played card games with Grandma and enjoyed the daily tv viewing of the Olympics!
We also went down to Arvada to be with our nephew when he turned 12 and spend time with the Lowrys. I love the picture of Scott and his mom. She has had some great days!
Scott and I also celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary this year! It was a treat to have my family here to babysit for a night out!





1 comment:
Summer seemed to fly by! I love all your happy family pictures, the one of you dad snoozing on the swing, and all the great memories of 4th of July spent together. Loved summer... Can we go back? :)
Post a Comment