*****Warning!! This post contains A LOT of pictures!
One weekend in June, Scott and I drove to Panguitch Lake, Utah to be with my parents and siblings for a fun family weekend. We all had a great time! The boys just loved fishing on the lake and being with their cousins. We really missed those family members that couldn't make it.
Matthew is truly addicted to fishing. I think he caught the most fish from our family!
We even got Papa out on the boat too! He had some good tips for the boys and even my sis Marissa caught a fish! She was very excited as you can see!
Blake and Tyler loved picking up the huge dead fish...eewww gross I know!...I was very quick to wash hands and sanitize!!! Boys!!!
I love that picture of my dad...with his hat on. We had so many fun memories of fishing with him as a kid, that it was pure joy to see him on the fishing boat again. Even if it was just for the morning.
My parents also celebrated their anniversary while we were there. What a fun weekend we had! I loved being with all my siblings! That was the very best part if you ask me!!





3 comments:
Those are alot of pictures, but so great! Looks like a fantastic trip with family! We should go fishing together sometime!
That looked like so much fun! It was great talking to you the other day! Miss you:)
Love seeing pictures of all your fam. I loved hanging out with them when we were younger. Such great memories! Glad you had so much fun with them. Miss ya!
Post a Comment