Friday, November 2, 2007

Date with the Boys



Here are two pics of the Cutest Trick-or-Treaters..I might add!! Just thought I would share! Ok..still trying to figure this Blog thing out! Can't seem to understand how to upload pics, and make them look really cute! Just be patient with me! Today, I met my sis-in-law and Mom-in-law at the Mall...and boy, did I find my NEW favorite store! Pumpkin Patch Kids, is well, the most dangerous store now for me! I finally found the cutest boy clothes! I went a little crazy, so I will take some pics and show you all, soon! You should go check that store out! heehee
Tonight, the boys and I (minus Blake) had a "date" with mom night. So fun! We went to the movie Game plan, and then to Red Robin. Scott is out of town for the weekend, and I decided I wanted to take Nathan and Matthew out on a date! We had a great time! I really enjoy spending time with them, and didn't realize how fast they are both growing up. It was super cute to sit with them in the empty theater..:) and they said, "mom, can we cuddle? " so they both were cuddling close to me...THAT'S been a long time!

1 comment:

Brandie Lyon said...

I need to check this store out!! I've heard good things about it.