Thursday, November 1, 2007

Starting A New Adventure!

Finally~ I have entered a new chapter, in my "computer" savy life...yes, I have entered the "Blogging" World!! Like so many of my friends, I decided this was the best way to stay connected to my family and friends. I hope I get the hang of it! I enjoy reading (wasting valuable time) all of my friends blogs..:) and thought it was about time, that I start one too! So, the Lowry family will try to write down all the fun adventures we have here-day to day...with 3 boys, I am busy busy!

7 comments:

Kris said...

woo hoo! So excited you've joined the blogging world.

KrisJ said...

wow your a big girl now!! Im so proud of you! Its so much fun and so easy.

Claudia said...

Cute!!! I love it. You guys look awesome in your picture! Now I will read your blog for a year then you can teach me how to do it. Okay, so I'm a slow learner:)

tamiz said...

NICE! Glad you joined the ranks. We can all keep up now! Looking forward to more info!

Carli said...

The water is very warm, so glad you decided to dive on in. :)

Brandie Lyon said...

Welcome to our blogging world. We're glad to have you.

Erica said...

I've been doing this blogging thing for a little over a month now and I love it. What a fun way to keep in touch with friends.