Ok..so I am writing in frustration today...sorry, just how it is on this gloomy tuesday! I am stuck at home today, because my microwave broke yesterday! You would think that we could live without them, but really...we can't in this day and age! I actually had to BOIL water on the stove for Matthew's mac-n-cheese! HA! I know...wambi pambi...call the wambulance for me! :) Just am tired already of waiting for the Sear's guy to come! They are so punctual! Sear's gave me a 8 hour window! How generous! So, here I sit...
Acutally, I did get all my frozen dinners cooked and made..so one thing good! Hopefully my blogs will get better! I think I need some help with the slide-how-to! Everyone's is soo cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel your headache! Right after moving into our new house my oven went out on me. I was without an oven for over a month, and boy did I miss it!
Welcome to the world of blogging! It is nice to have a place to just throw your thoughts out there and have people commiserate or be happy with you.
I remember my Mom always warming up dinner leftovers in a frying pan? From time to time I think, "Oh I'll do that". And then I get real and remember DUH!!! The microwave is 10 times faster. Hope you got yours fixed!
Are you back to living in the 21st century yet?
Post a Comment