Getting ready for turkey day...is a bit crazy I think! I finally picked up my two turkeys...Scott is BBQing them..as is our usual family tradition! And since I waited until the last minute to buy them, there were few to pick from! You would think not,as we live close to turkey farms!! HA! Anyway, been crazy fun time trying to get ready and keep the kidos busy as they are out of school. We are finally healthy as of yesterday, and I want to stay "Fever" free for a while! Poor little Blake...it was a rough week last week!
Yesterday, I had the brilliant idea...to go to Crack Pots...after dental appointments..and boy was that a mistake! After taking forever to pick out an ornament to paint, we finally got started! Nathan had to choose the puppy one, since that is his latest thing, and Matthew picked a very hard detailed Santa to paint! It was quite comical! Anyway, we got out of there in one piece, but next time I think, I will just go and paint, as that is what I wanted to do, was to hlep them paint in the lines and such, but both boys would have NOTHING to do with MOM'S help!
HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great idea though, of a way to keep the kids busy. I always struggle with things to do, but I think something like Crack Pots would be to hard for my kids right now. :-)
Post a Comment