What a great idea! We always carve, but of course the kids don't want to stick with it, so Brian and I end up carving for a long time while the kids run wild! Pinting might be a smart way to go or even those pop in face pieces!
Wow Blake is getting so big!! Looks like a fun and cleaner way to do pumpkins. :)
I tried to talk my boys into painting but they would have none of it...darn.Look at your cute dark hair!
yep, the hair..I went to my natural color! Amazing huh!
Your boys are so cute!! It looks like they loved painting the pumpkins. Great pics to scrap!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a great idea! We always carve, but of course the kids don't want to stick with it, so Brian and I end up carving for a long time while the kids run wild! Pinting might be a smart way to go or even those pop in face pieces!
Wow Blake is getting so big!! Looks like a fun and cleaner way to do pumpkins. :)
I tried to talk my boys into painting but they would have none of it...darn.
Look at your cute dark hair!
yep, the hair..I went to my natural color! Amazing huh!
Your boys are so cute!! It looks like they loved painting the pumpkins. Great pics to scrap!!
Post a Comment