Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The things I love about Fall...

These are just a few of the things I love about Fall!
This is one of my favorite trees in our backyard...
I love how the colors start changing!



I love going to Estes Park!
I love when we get out our Halloween decorations, and Blake likes to turn them on, and then get upset when they glow!




I love the Lowry boys and all the beautiful colors of Fall!

4 comments:

Hunt Family Ramblings said...

I love Fall too, but have to enjoy the changing seasons by looking at pictures like yours! How beautiful. I wish I was there to see it in person! Blake is getting so big...he's just one of the Lowry boys now. Hope all is well. We miss you...

Unknown said...

I love the colors of fall! Great pictures! You have a beautiful family.

Erica said...

What beautiful fall pictures! You really captured fall in Colorado.

Eldrberry Grove said...

Great pictures! Fall is my favorite time of year...great temperatures and gorgeous scenery!