Monday, October 6, 2008

HERSHEY

Last weekend, Scott and I went away to the Famous Town of Hershey Pennsylvania. It was awesome! Here are a few pics of our trip. There was chocolate kisses everywhere, and I definately had to partake. I think now I am going through withdraws. I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful husband to surprise me once again. It was pure Heaven..let me tell you! We even got to spend some time at the Spa! Whoohoo was that great! I got to relax in a "whipped cocoa bath". I felt like a marshmallow floating in a hot cup of cocoa! Hee hee...It was totally wonderful! If you ever get the whim to go to Penn..you must stay at the Hershey Hotel! Awesome Awesome!
The boys just dream that it is just like Willy Wonka! heehee. Thanks to all my friends for allowing us to go on yet..another special getaway!

6 comments:

Brigit said...

Wow! It looks amazing! I bet you had a great time. I am so glad you were able to go.

Eldrberry Grove said...

How fun is that! Looks like a fun and beautiful place to visit :)

Unknown said...

If they only had a chocolate river to swim in! Love chocolate too and it looks like you had fun! Getting away for a weekend with your hubby is always fun though! :)

KrisJ said...

Looks like you guys had a goofy fun time! I dont think I could do the bath though... I rather eat it!

Jolayne said...

nice job today! So funny about the five words from your husband. My kids kept asking, "Did he say them?"

Michelle said...

I'll I can say is that I am jealous! It's sounds like a great time! I am glad you were able to get away and relax.