Saturday, September 27, 2008
Being a little Creative
It is my mother in law's birthday this week and we are celebrating it tomorrow..so I had to find something fun quick! I had this album already made from our weekend at Scrapfest, so I thought I would use it! I think it turned out pretty darn cute...and I just hope she will like it! I think I do remember how to be creative sometimes! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got to see it in person and I LOVE it! You are creative and do such fun projects! Love that about you! She will treasure something you handmade for sure. Those are the best gifts. :)
Of course you're creative silly woman! Look at how cute all your scrapbooking projects have turned out! :)
a little creative you say?? I call that a BIG helping of creative--turned out really cute too!
Post a Comment