Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Scrapping Party!
Last weekend I went scrapbooking at Archivers. WAY FUN! I think I might be addicted to that Scrap Night! We had so much fun..there were prizes, food, and fun! I think I might have to again in Sept! I got a lot done, but still not caught up! Maybe never? But had a blast...after last week of being contained at home, due to Blake being horribly sick, it was great to get out! Thanks gals!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was way fun! I think I need to do that for my birthday in October! My only complaint was that it went by way to quickly! I will go with you anytime again!
That was a great time! Thanks for letting me in on it. Let me know if you ever want to do it again because I would love to. That is the only time right now when I get scrapbooking in!
Glad you had fun! You need to share your pages on your blogs side bar or something.
Post a Comment