They are handsome! Love the black and white ones of Mathhew and Nathan. They look so grown up! And Blakes smile is so contagious! He is a cutie pie! What special blessings--- those sweet little boys.
I love the pictures Liz! It was great reading your blog today and getting caught up! I love the stuffed animal idea...I think I will have to do that soon...You are so smart. We miss you guys so much! Love YOu, Leanna
6 comments:
Your boys are getting sooooo big and what handsome boys they are! Look out girls in about 7-8 years! Wow! Love you guys! Gretchen
They are handsome! Love the black and white ones of Mathhew and Nathan. They look so grown up! And Blakes smile is so contagious! He is a cutie pie! What special blessings--- those sweet little boys.
How cute are they!! The girls are in so much trouble when they get older.
I love the pictures Liz! It was great reading your blog today and getting caught up! I love the stuffed animal idea...I think I will have to do that soon...You are so smart. We miss you guys so much! Love YOu, Leanna
They are so CUTE! I can't believe how fast they grow up. They each have their own handsome look about them! Thanks for sharing.
Super Cute Pics!! Your boys are darling.
Post a Comment