Blake is so ready to go with them! He had a hard time when they left!
This week has gone by so fast! Scott left this morning for USC for a CE course, for the weekend. So I begin the one weekend a month CE course survival mode! He will be gone one to two weekends a month until June. We will survive, but the boys and I already miss him! We had a great first week of school for the boys too. If Matthew can just get over the "it's so hard! I have to learn?" mode, we will be great. I didn't think 2nd grade was that much of a challenge, but to Matthew...apparantly it is! He says he is already tired of learning too much! Ha ha! Get used to it buddy! You have a long road ahead! Nathan loved his first week, although he wasn't happy that he had so much homework already. The boys teachers are great and we are happy that we chose to go to a new school.
Tonight we had a fun evening of playtime! The boys got to play the Wii for like an hour with our friends, the Alexanders..(we still haven't bought a Wii yet!)and I got some girlie time! Courtney and I had a mini mani/pedi! So fun to have a girl around for a few hours! I think Blake loved having Evan to play with too! It was a great time...they were so tired after they left, that the boys went right to sleep! Lucky me!
2 comments:
Courtney sure did feel special after her time with you! She really loves you and thinks you are pretty cool! (Ok.. so do I!) Good luck to your kids this school year and I think they will do great! They are so handsome in these pictures!
Cute Blog! Lots of great pictures of your boys and family. It's gonna be a great school year.
Post a Comment