Last weekend Scott and I went out to San Diego, once again..:) for my niece Alexis' wedding. It was a beautiful day, very opposite of what it was here with the weather! The San Diego temple was beautiful and the sealing was just wonderful. We had an awesome time at the reception. My sis Marissa did an AWESOME job on everything! Scott and I had a great time with NO KIDS!!! Once again..we were spoiled! I do love our kids, but it was a fantastic birthday present. To have just Scott all to my self! We danced the night away and enjoyed the hotel. Seeing my family again was great, especially to say goodbye to Patrick, my nephew who leaves on his mission in Sept. We are so blessed to have great family who will take our kids for the weekend! Thank you Ginger and Margo and Bryce. We love you!
These are just some fun pics of the wedding...I feel so old knowing that my oldest niece is married! I used to babysit her, when I was 11...and now she is married! Crazy! but so glad she found Andrew. They are perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a fun family time. It looks like everything went well. She is such a pretty bride too! Your last CA wedding to attend for awhile? :) I have missed you this summer! :)
Post a Comment