Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer fun with the Family

We had a blast when my parents and aunt came to visit us! The boys were spoiled every day and made some awesome memories. It was hard for them to leave..the boys really miss them already! It is so nice to have family that love to come and visit. My aunt spoils the boys with books and crafts, no wonder they love it when she comes to visit. Nathan and Matthew were so sad when they left..even cried on the way home from the airport! Me too! I was so glad that my mom felt ok enough to come! Her chemo is just about done, only 4 more treatments! Yipee! What an awesome woman she is! I so miss her! Just thought I would share the pictures from their visit...we miss you already!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you got to do so many fun things! Your mom looks great for everything she is going through. What a sweet lady. I wish her the best.

Kris said...

So fun...that's one thing I love about summer is getting together with cousins and families and just letting everyone PLAY! Good times.

The Toy Guru said...

Good Times!! Aren't parents the best. Great memories for the kids!!

Cim Carver said...

Your parents look great! What fun! Also, Happy Birthday today! I hope its a great one!
Katie