Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Husband Scott. I love you with all my heart! So happy we are married and that we love each other. I am so lucky to have you FOREVER!

7 comments:

The Toy Guru said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Congrats on your anniversary!! You guys look exactly the same!!!But I like your hair better now!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun dinner! What is the giant thing that says Happy Anniversary on it? Chocolate? Looks good! Congratulations on another year and may there be many more to come.

Erica said...

You are so better than I- Jamey and I just had our anniversary and I didn't post about it. Congrats to you guys!!

Brigit said...

I love the wedding pic. You guys were hot!!! I'm glad you were able to have a fun night out!

Cim Carver said...

Congratulations! We really are old aren't we?
Katie

KrisJ said...

Your photos are classic! Glad you guys had fun

Eldrberry Grove said...

14 years and you're not tired of him yet???? (ha ha just kidding Scott) Congrats you guys!! Miss ya tons!!