This is just a fun post that I wanted to share! Last week before San Diego trip, Scott and I were invited to attend a private Porsche/Jet show down at the Centennial Airport. Let me tell you! I was totally estatic!! As some of you know, we sold my Porsche Boxster S last year before Blake was born, and I have somewhat missed it. Ok, really missed it! :) LOL Anyway, we went to this private show, and it was so much fun! I fell in LOVE with some very beautiful cars, and so did Scott! We got a little Camera happy, especially when we realized the Porsche Sportscars were UNLOCKED!! We almost got to drive a Carrera 4S on the runway that they had blocked off for a race track! We had to get back to the kids that day,so the time was short...butfor sure next year I am !!!! :) Anyway, just wanted to share the totally FUN day we had! I can dream right??? I think I loved the red Carrera the best, and Scott loved the Cayman..yellow ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are allowed to dream! I personally am just dreaming of getting a new van or SUV that is under warranty after the week I had with mine. :) You and Scott look like you had a great time and took lots of cool pictures! It's not something you get to do everyday. Maybe when my kids get older, we could get matching ones! ha...ha... :)
Post a Comment