Thanks for a great time Ang! Let's go again next year!!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Scrapfest '08!!
Last weekend Angela and I went to Archivers Scrapfest 2008! It was a blast! We spent 48 hours at the Mall of America, making cards, scrapping layouts, shopping, and more shopping! The first day we were at the mall for about 16 hours! We were totally worn out! Our feet and back hurt but the next day we were ready to go again! We did walk the entire 2nd level..which is a great feat! I wish I would have had a pedometer on ...I know we walked off all the Coldstone ooey gooey yummy ice cream! We even met Erin Madsen from Die Cuts with a View! (she is a designer from Creating Keepsakes Mag) So fun!
Thanks for a great time Ang! Let's go again next year!!
We leave for the airport! How fun!
Day 1 in Minnesota! Mall of America
Day 2..with our cute matchy match shirts!
These were our pages from one class we took! So cute!
This was taken from the 2nd level...look at all those ladies!!! pretty funny
My card from Archivers Class
Ang and I infront of the LARGEST Archivers Store at 11pm...:)
Thanks for a great time Ang! Let's go again next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast on your trip. How fun!!
Thanks for the good times Liz! I definetly want to go again! We met some great people, ate some yummy food, made some neat make and takes and shopped unitl we dropped! What a fun getaway! I will always remember it!
Im so glad you guys went Ang sure does a lot for people and sure does deserve a nice trip! Glad you had fun.
NO FAIR! NO FAIR! I have been to that Archiver's store in the Mall of America actually. BUT i have always wanted to go to scrapfest!! I am jealous. SCRAPBOOKING ROCKS!!!!
Post a Comment