BLACK FRIDAY FANATICS!! HAha!~ Thanks for a great time Ang! I had such a great time...Thanks for encouraging me to ARISE bright and Early! Too bad I missed you at Kohl's at 4 am! hee hee
Friday, November 28, 2008
BFF's
We were crazy enough this year to arise at 4:00AM...and drive to Longmont...can I just tell you it was 28 degrees when I left my house? Seriously! There were LINES outside Best Buy as I drove by, and thought..."what Crazy people would stand outside in line...sleep outside, I might say...for a TV? " Well, I was one of those Crazy People today! HA! ;) I didn't sleep out side though! Ginger and I met Angela and her mom at Wal-Mart first, then hit about 6 other stores! We had a great time...spent some money, got great DEALS...and were BFF's!!!
BLACK FRIDAY FANATICS!! HAha!~ Thanks for a great time Ang! I had such a great time...Thanks for encouraging me to ARISE bright and Early! Too bad I missed you at Kohl's at 4 am! hee hee

BLACK FRIDAY FANATICS!! HAha!~ Thanks for a great time Ang! I had such a great time...Thanks for encouraging me to ARISE bright and Early! Too bad I missed you at Kohl's at 4 am! hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was so fun shopping and laughing together! I had a great time! Found some good deals on top of all of that too!
FUNNY, Ben and I were just discussing who in their right mind would be crazy WACKO enough to get up @ 3:40 am to hit the 4am sales...now, I can say that I know one of those WACKOS!
OMGosh!!! Angela's Mom's t-shirt is the WINNER!! I laughed so freaking hard about hers!
Isn't it great to get so much Christmas shopping done at one time though. I didn't go out at 4 am, but I did get Chris and his Mom to come with me later in the morning.
Post a Comment